Burke & Associates Lawyers is a long established and highly regarded firm based in the busy inner Melbourne suburb of Armadale. The firm has a strong reputation for its commercial and property practice and is also well established in its practice in deceased estates, succession planning and VCAT appointed administrations pursuant to the Guardianship and Administration Act 2019.
The firm continues to grow and we are looking to recruit a a senior lawyer to join the practice,
in the following areas:
- Deceased estates;
- Estate and succession planning;
- Estate litigation and dispute resolution;
- VCAT appointed administrations.
We believe the person who will best fit with our practice will:
- Be a leader with experience managing and leading small teams;
- Have experience in mentoring junior lawyers;
- Be admitted to practice and have not less than seven years post admission experience;
- Be technologically savvy with great legal knowledge, good business nous and excellent client service;
- Have high level written and verbal communication skills;
- Be strategic and lateral in their thinking;
- Be a team player and keen to work with and be part of a dynamic team;
- Be willing to pursue an innovative approach to legal practice.
For the right person, we are willing to consider a full-time role, permanent part-time role and/or flexible working arrangements.
At Burke & Associates Lawyers, there is opportunity to grow, be part of a dynamic team, work in a friendly team environment and have offices in a great location along with a good work/life balance.