We take steps to understand your unique family dynamics and the importance of resolving all aspects of the division of your property and the ongoing care of children.
Our team is highly skilled in all aspects of Family Law including negotiation, alternative dispute resolution, mediation and litigation. We listen to your needs and explain the options and outcomes available to you to enable you to make informed decisions.
We have the support of specialists, both within and outside our firm, for expertise in accountancy, financial planning and real estate. For many, the Family Law process is unfamiliar and can be stressful. We aim to achieve the best possible outcome in a cost effective and timely manner.
At Burke & Associates, we can advise you in all aspects of Family Law and related issues
- Advice regarding the legal issues arising from breakdown of marriage, de facto and same sex relationships
- Property division including complex matters involving businesses, companies and trusts
- Injunctions in the preservation of property
- Financial Agreements before, during and after de facto relationships and marriages
- Children’s matters including care and welfare arrangements
- Adult children maintenance
- Spousal Maintenance
- Superannuation Agreements