George’s areas of expertise include:
- Commercial: advising clients in relation to and preparing documentation for complex commercial transactions such as business sales and purchases, the sale of shares or units and lending arrangements.
- Medical, health and life sciences: advising and assisting clients in the medical, health and life sciences industries in relation to a wide range of commercial advice and transactional matters including the establishment of new business, sale and purchase of businesses and equity, commercial agreements, due diligence, business policies, privacy, owner agreements (partnership, shareholder and unitholder agreements), terms and conditions, leasing, licensing, client consents, employment agreements and service agreements.
- Corporate: providing advice to clients about the establishment or restructure of corporate entities and drafting requisite documents such as shareholder/unitholder agreements.
- Property: assisting clients with the sale or purchase of property (residential and commercial), leasing arrangements and property developments.
George prides himself on his approachable nature and his ability to provide clear and succinct advice. He enjoys building and maintaining relationships with clients and is always interested in learning about his clients’ business operations and needs.
George likes to take an analytical approach to issues and proposals to ensure all relevant options are considered and to achieve the best outcome for his clients.
Outside of work, George loves spending time with his family and catching up with friends.
He is a keen Collingwood supporter and enjoys playing golf and tennis.
- Preparing legal documentation and providing advice in relation to a 166-hectare master-planned community development in Bacchus Marsh from 2017 to 2020.
- Assisting with the purchase of the Northcote Central Shopping Centre in 2017 including conducting due diligence of all leasing arrangements within the centre.
- Assisting with the $49 million acquisition of a 50% interest in the Tipperary Group of Stations in the Northern Territory in 2016.
- Negotiating and preparing legal documentation for numerous business sales and purchases from 2015 to present.
- Bachelor of Arts – BA (University of Melbourne)
- Bachelor of Laws – LLB (Monash University)
- The Law Institute of Victoria