Peter is highly passionate about, and visibly enjoys working in the property law field.
Peter has a thirst for knowledge and is highly driven to learn and improve so that he can remain on the forefront of property law developments to continue to provide his clients with quality and relevant advice.
As an early adopter and pioneer of digital conveyancing, he is always trying to maximise his efficiency to meet and exceed client expectations.
Peter is not intimidated by complex matters, instead he thrives when faced with a challenge. His capacity to breakdown multifaceted issues and explain them to clients in a way that is easily understandable is one key of the key reasons he is able to form such strong relationships with his clients; the foundation of which is built on trust and mutual respect.
Peter is both passionate and enthusiastic about finding the right result for his clients.
Ever efficient and reliable, his hard working approach and attention to detail ensure that a high quality standard of work is always produced.
Peter is fluent in both Portuguese and Greek, and prides himself on being able to build a strong connection with his clients.
Outside the office Peter enjoys watching and playing soccer, reading novels, and traveling.
Peter has worked on the following matters:
- Small Developments;
- Leasing Agreements;
- Commercial conveyancing;
- Residential conveyancing;
- Limited recourse borrowing arrangements concerning bare trustees;
- Contract reviews;
- Transmission Applications:
- Survivorship Applications:
- Replacement of Lost Title Applications;
- Nomination of Titles; and
- Transfer of Electronic Titles.
- Bachelor of Laws/Bachelor of Business (Accounting), Victoria University
- Glen Eira Football Club;
- Law Institute of Victoria; and
- North Melbourne Football Club.