Emma is bubbly, confident and has a faultless attention to process and detail and is an invaluable and respected team member for our firm and clients alike.
She commenced her legal career in 2016 and in 2023 became a Licensed Conveyancer for our Property Division. Emma is also the Support Team leader to our reception and administration team.
Emma’s extensive experience includes:
- Running sale and purchase conveyancing files from start to finish, including drafting of sale documentation, and preparing Statement of Adjustments
- Sound knowledge of PEXA and SRO Duties Online.
- Assisting on small-medium scale development matters including settlements on PEXA projects.
- Preparing and lodging Applications by Legal Personal Representatives and Applications by Surviving Proprietor (property within a deceased estate).
- Preparing and lodging Transfer of Property including change in ownership/manner of holding.
- Assisting on Off-The-Plan Purchasers and Sale/Subdivision matters.
- Assisting with mortgage documentation including lodging and discharging.
- Assisting the firms Directors and Senior Solicitors with their daily tasks and needs in relation to property matters.
For our VCAT Administration services Emma assists our Directors who are VCAT Appointed Administrators managing VCAT Administration and Guardianship requirements for our clients.
When not at work, Emma enjoys spending time with her family, keeping fit and supporting the Collingwood Football Club.
- 2023 PEXA certified
- 2023 Advanced Diploma of Conveyancing
- 2016 Bachelor of Legal and Dispute Studies (RMIT University)