Within our Commercial Division, we also provide tailored and pragmatic advice for our clients across the banking and finance sector.
Banking and Finance
We provide exceptional service in acting for our clients in preparing things like loan and security documentation, due diligence, pre-sales audit, sign off report, final certification, intercreditor and priority deeds, PPSR registrations and discharges and assignment of securities.
We have experience and expertise in:
- commercial and business law including contracts, business acquisitions and disposals (development, growth, sale, purchase, partnerships), strategic development, due diligence, share and unit acquisitions and disposals, shareholders and unitholders agreements, joint ventures, subscription agreements, supply agreements, services agreements, consultancy agreements, software licensing agreements, talent agreements, franchising and winery supply agreements.
- corporate including compliance with the Corporations Act 2001 (Cth), corporate governance, share buy-back, financial assistance, oppression, director duties and other corporations matters.
- asset protection including restructuring, asset protection and business succession.
- trust structures including discretionary, fixed, hybrid and unit trust deeds, deeds of variation and deeds of appointment of trustees or appointors.
- not for profit including governance, structuring, registrations, incorporation of association, not for profit and charitable organisation.
- commercial leasing and licencing.
- medical and health including acting for medical and health centres, doctors, dentists, allied health professionals, specialists, surgeons and pharmacists in business, key commercial and employment contracts, selling, developing and acquiring in business, owner agreements, consumer complaint and disciplinary advice, and advising on applicable medical and health law.
Two of our senior lawyers and firm principals Meghan Warren and Kristy Muhlhan have over 23 years of experience between them in banking, finance, commercial and construction industries. For tailored legal advice and guidance please contact either Meghan or Kristy via phone on +61 3 9822 8588 or email our team here.