Within our Commercial Division, we also provide tailored and pragmatic advice for our clients across the Banking and Finance sectors.
Banking and Finance
We provide exceptional service in acting for our private lender clients (both senior and junior lenders in relation to senior and mezzanine facilities) in preparing loan and security documentation, due diligence, pre-sales audit, sign off report, final certification, intercreditor or priority deeds, PPSR registration and discharges and assignment of securities.
We have experience and expertise in:
- commercial and business law including contracts, business acquisitions and disposals (development, growth, sale, purchase, partnerships), strategic development, due diligence, shares and units acquisitions and disposals, shareholders and unitholders agreement, joint venture, subscription agreement, convertible notes loan deed, supply agreement, services agreement, consultancy agreement, software licensing agreement, talent agreement, franchising and winery supply agreement.
- corporate including compliance with the Corporations Act 2001 (Cth), corporate governance, share buy-back, financial assistance and whitewash procedures.
- asset protection including restructuring, asset protection and business succession
- construction including building, design and construction contracts and construction funding including tripartite agreements and step in deeds.
- trust structures including discretionary, fixed, hybrid and unit trust deeds, deeds of variation and deeds of appointment of trustees or appointors.
- not for profit including governance, structuring, registrations, incorporation of association, not for profit and charitable organisation.
- commercial leasing and licencing;
- medical and health including acting for medical and health host practices (administrative and management services business), doctors, dentists, allied health professionals and pharmacists in preparing service and licence agreements, key employment contracts, selling, developing and acquiring practices, consumer complaint and disciplinary advice, and advising on applicable medical and health law.
As a key legal expert within our Commercial Division, Elizabeth Ong, Special Counsel, has over 22 years of experience, particularly, in the banking, finance, commercial and construction industries. Elizabeth is admitted to practice both in Australia and Malaysia. For tailored assistance and legal advice please contact Elizabeth Ong today via phone on +61 3 9822 8588 or you can email us here.