Our team of commercial property lawyers has the skills and experience in all facets of property and property development.
What do Property Lawyers do?
Property lawyers have specific expertise to provide advice and help clients in all aspects of property and property development related issues.
Our property lawyers assist property owners, landowners, small and medium businesses and business owners and individuals. This includes investors within Australia and overseas.
The services and advice we provide our property clients includes:
- Adverse Possession
- Building & Construction Disputes
- Commercial Leasing
- Compulsory Acquisition
- Contracts and Agreements
- Conveyancing for Residential and Commercial property
- Due Diligence
- Foreign Investment
- Property Disputes
Our property lawyers also act for property developers of varying size and scale including small and medium enterprises, as well as local and overseas investors.
Property industry expertise to assist Developers
- Acquisition of development sites, including negotiations and drafting of special conditions, Contract reviews and conveyancing
- Planning and property due diligence
- Subdivisions (including NICO)
- Advice on Sale of Land Act 1962 including material changes to plans of subdivision
- Sale of development sites
- Development agreements
- Joint venture agreements
- Partition agreements
- Planning and development agreements with statutory authorities
- Planning, environment and building restrictions and requirements
- Planning and building approvals and compliance
- Off-the-plan contracts
- Conveyancing for small to large scale developments
- Banking and finance including certifying pre-sales for construction finance
- Easements and covenants
- Adverse possession and boundary disputes
- GST, stamp duty and taxation
- Disputes and litigation including breach of contract, building disputes, defects and more
- Compulsory acquisition and compensation
Our Property & Property development lawyers have extensive experience in dealing with all aspects of property, real estate and property development law. Our team of property lawyers, including an accredited specialist have assisted many clients with their property needs.
If you have any questions or would like to find out how our property lawyers can assist you, please don’t hesitate to contact our office on +61 3 9822 8588.