Lawyers for Contracts, Agreements, and Deeds
We work closely with you and the other parties involved to minimise current and future risk and to maximise success for you. We have the experience, skill, and expertise on the technical side of contracts to ensure you are properly protected and advised, whilst understanding (and preserving) the relationships and reputations involved.
Contract terms can be tricky.
It is critical that you obtain appropriately qualified legal advice on such terms to ensure they are accurate, well-understood, and the best they can be for you.
Our lawyers advise in plain language so that you can comprehensively evaluate the pros and cons of the proposed agreement and relationship, as well as consider alternatives and improvements.
Our team is highly experienced in drafting all kinds of contracts so that your interests are protected but your liability, costs, and time are limited. Our contracts are standard where they need to be, and tailored where they need to be. We ensure that your contract captures and communicates between the parties what is intended.
We are highly skilled and trained in negotiating contracts and contract terms on your behalf, to ensure the best result is achieved for you. We protect your interests, reach sound and beneficial commercial terms, and preserve relationships and reputation between the parties, where required.
We act for clients all over Australia and internationally, handling business, commercial, corporate, intellectual property, equity, finance, estate, building and construction contracts.
Principal lawyer and head of our Commercial and Business Team, Meghan Warren, is admitted to practice as an Australian legal practitioner and as an Attorney-at-Law to the New York State Bar in the United States.
Need a Business Contract Lawyer? How can we help you?
Contract expertise to ensure you and your rights are adequately protected.
- Sale, purchase, development, and merger agreements
- Employment agreements
- Loans, guarantees, securities, and mortgages
- Commercial leases
- Shareholders agreements
- Unit holders agreements
- Partnership agreements
- Service and consultancy agreements
- Franchise agreements
- Joint venture agreements
- Project management agreements
- Information technology contracts
- Building and construction contracts
- Confidentiality and non-disclosure agreements
- Intellectual property licence agreements
- Land and services licence agreements
- Equipment and goods leases (Personal Properties Securities Register)
- Indemnity agreement
- Non-compete agreement
- Terms and conditions
- Contract termination
- Disputes arising under or relating to a contract
- Oral, verbal, and written contracts
- Memorandums of Understanding (MOU)