We build strong and holistic relationships so that we gain a deep understanding of the issues in the dispute and the goals to be achieved.
We understand the impact that a dispute can have on your time, energy, business, and personal and day-to-day life. Our advice and approach to alternative dispute resolution services and litigation is outcome focused and effective.
What do dispute lawyers do?
Disputes lawyers work with the parties in dispute to help them reach a resolution.
Our dispute lawyers are highly experienced in alternative dispute resolution and risk mitigation strategies, including in settlement conferences, mediation, and arbitration.
Where litigation cannot be avoided, our team are experienced litigators in all Australian state jurisdictions, the Federal Court of Australia, High Court of Australia, and internationally, in the United States of America.
We aim to achieve the best possible outcome to enable you to get on with your life without being involved in protracted disputes.
How can we help you?
Litigation and alternative dispute resolution experience to help all individuals and businesses
- Conflict (including litigation) avoidance measures
- Risk mitigation strategies
- Alternative dispute resolution
- Advice regarding the pursuit of action / remedies available to you
- Business and contractual disputes
- Commercial litigation
- Corporations Act 2001 (Cth) disputes
- Shareholder-corporate partnership disputes
- Breach of director duties