Sandra is professional and takes exceptional care with every matter she undertakes and is a natural problem solver.
Her experience spans a broad range of services including residential and commercial property sales, purchases, and subdivisions for existing and off-the-plan properties and including pre-contractual advice and due diligence, retail and commercial leasing and advising on covenants, easements and adverse possession.
More recently Sandra has been involved in the Construction industry where she was able to enhance her legal understanding of the project management and contracts administration requirements involved in this industry.
Sandra's ability to foster practical, innovative and commercial thinking in order to surpass clients’ expectations is one of her core strengths.
Sandra proudly adopts a client-centric approach with every matter and to her providing exceptional client service is paramount.
When not at work you'll find Sandra lifting weights, learning how to play the guitar or cooking.
Qualifications & Memberships
- 2013 Graduate Diploma in Legal Practice, Leo Cussen Centre for Law
- 2012 Bachelor of Laws, Deakin University
- 2012 Bachelor of Commerce, Deakin University
- 2014 – 2016 Supervisor – Casey Cardinia Community Legal Service
- 2011 – 2011 Paralegal - Casey Cardinia Community Legal Service