Bianka’s legal experience works across commercial, disputes and property law including conveyancing, drafting contracts and commercial agreements, debt recovery and employment. Bianka’s most recent experience had her providing practical and proactive legal advice pertaining to commercial and business matters in the building and construction development industry.
Bianka is experienced in drafting both commercial and domestic lease agreements together with reviewing sale and purchase property contracts.
As Bianka has worked in both private practice and as internal counsel she is well versed in negotiating and working with multiple stakeholders on multiple projects.
Some of Bianka’s additional experience includes:
- Disclosure compliance advice on retail leases
- Drafting commercial and domestic building contracts
- Conducting supervised mediation
- Property and civil litigation for breach of contract matters
When not working with clients you may find Bianka taking a class of Jiu Jitsu as she is an accredited Instructor, brown belt level.
Bianka believes in giving back so is also an active participant in the regular charity events hosted by the World Jiu Jitsu Federation in Melbourne.
Qualifications & Memberships
- Current: Studying her Master of Laws (Applied Law) at The College of Law, Melbourne
- 2017: Graduate Diploma of Legal Practice, The College of Law, Melbourne
- 2016 Bachelor of Laws, La Trobe University, Bundoora
- 2010 Bachelor of Media Studies (Journalism), La Trobe University, Bundoora
- Member of the Law Institute of Victoria
- Member of the Victorian Women’s Lawyers
- Member of the Women on Boards