Wendy first joined Burke & Associates Lawyer in 2016 when she worked for three years as a Licensed Conveyancer and Paralegal. When Wendy left in 2019, she continued enhancing her conveyancing experience as a Senior Conveyancer for a one of Australia’s largest diversified property groups, Stockland Corporation Ltd.
During her almost three years with Stockland, Wendy’s work involved managing property development projects and multiple lot subdivisions and conveyancing, whilst also getting an insight into the sales and construction of the developments. She managed PEXA projects and was responsible for supervising conveyancing clerks.
Having gained a wealth of experience in-house and with now a decade of experience in Conveyancing, Wendy is back as our Conveyancing Team Leader to manage our Conveyancing team, support and assist our clients.
Wendy’s extensive experience in Conveyancing and other property transactions includes:
- PEXA core and PEXA projects
- Residential sales and purchases of real estate
- Commercial sales and purchases of real estate
- Mortgagee sales
- Reviewing and advising on Contracts of Sale of Real Estate, including for residential and commercial transactions
- Related party transfers including spousal transfers, change of trustee, transfers to beneficiaries of trusts or superannuation funds and more
- Deceased estate transfers
- Change in manner of holding transfers
- Application for new certificate of title due to lost or destroyed title
- Subdivision applications
- First Home Owner Grant and various SRO Duty Exemptions and Concession applications
- Discharge of mortgages
- Licence Agreements
- Property searches and due diligence
Wendy is fluent in Mandarin.
When not working in the office you will find Wendy organising weekends away with her family in regional Victoria.
Qualifications & Memberships
- 2018 Train the Trainer Mortgage & Property
- 2016 Licenced Conveyancer (Licenced No. 001139L)
- 2014 Diploma of Conveyancing
- 2011 Bachelor of Commerce (Accounting & Finance), Monash University