Helen commenced her legal career as a legal assistant and has worked across several areas of law including Wills & Estates.
Her care and attention to detail makes Helen an essential team member working with our Wills & Estates specialists and liaising with our clients to ensure all their needs are met in a timely manner.
Helen's experience includes:
- Drafting Wills, Enduring Powers of Attorney and other estate planning documents
- Preparing and lodging Applications for Grants of Probate and Letters of Administration
- Assisting Executors with the process of Estate Administration
- Assisting in estate related property transfers
- Assisting in disputes arising out of Wills and deceased estates
Out of the office Helen has a keen interest in keeping fit and a passion for soccer especially European League.
Helen is fluent in both English and Greek.
Qualifications & Memberships
- Graduate Diploma in Legal Practice, Leo Cussen Centre for Law
- Bachelor of Laws, Monash University
- Bachelor of Science, Monash University