Stewart has a passion for property law and has been working within the field since 2010
This passion and my experience prior to my admission as a lawyer has allowed me to provide the most competent, timely and accurate advice to my clients.
I enjoy dealing with people and this these skills have enabled me to foster strong relationships with my clients even through stressful and emotionally taxing matters.
Whether your matter be within the area of commercial leasing, conveyancing, property development or complex property issue concerning land tax/stamp duty exemptions I will be happy to assist.
I encourage my clients to ask questions so that they understand what issues they face and how we are going to resolve them.
My past experience as a peer mentor and my involvement in various social organizations at my university has further equipped me to work with a variety of people and organizations.
In my spare time, I enjoy coaching swimming, supporting the Carlton Football Club, snowboarding and riding my bike.
Stewart has worked on the following matters:
- Mid-sized Developments (12-100 lots);
- Commercial Leasing;
- Commercial conveyancing;
- Stratum Title Contracts of Sale and Vendor’s Statements;
- Limited recourse borrowing arrangements concerning bare trustees;
- Loan Agreements (including lodging mortgages on PEXA);
- Residential conveyancing (including sales exceeding 10 million);
- Retirement Village Contractual advice and conveyancing;
- SRO duty exemption applications;
- Contract reviews; and
- Assisting on a variety of commercial transactions.
- Old Camberwell Boys Association;
- Law Institute of Victoria; and
- Melbourne Cricket Club (MCC).
- Bachelor of Commerce/Bachelor of Laws (LLB (Hon)/ BCom)